Panasonic Cordless DECT Phone
Wall Mountable (Base Unit & Charger)
The base unit can eb set for desktop use and is also slim enough for wall-mounted usage with one-touch operation - allowing installation in various places.
- For places where people often walk by.
- Recommended for cases like this.
Standby Power Consumption
By promoting energy-saving designs, we are lowering the amount of power consumption each year. These efforts help both households and the earth.
Panasonic products comply globally with the RoHS Directive,which controls the use of specified chemical substances* that impact the environment.
*Lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium and specified brominated flame retardants (PBB and PBDE) http://panasonic.net/procurement/green/
Handset Anti-toppling Protection
The handset is designed so it will not easily tip over when placed in the base unit or charger, even when lightly pressed from the back - making it easier to use.
The handset is designed to be durable so there is no need to worry if you accidentally drop the phone.
* The drop test, which is done at the design stage, confirms that the product has no operating problems after being dropped on all six of its surfaces.
The phone can be reliably used in temperatures from as low as 5˚C (41˚F) to as high as 40˚C (104˚F), as well as in humidity levels ranging from 20% to 80%.
* The product guarantee is based on conditions that are more severe than even the Panasonic design standards.
* 1 Requires registration in Phonebook function.
* 2 Requires subscription to Caller ID / Call Waiting services. Please check with local telephone company for details and availability.
* 3 Optional handset required.